Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan Howe admits that the UK police are still "skimming the surface" when it comes to tackling cyber-crime, a view that is shared by security experts.
Day two of the Hacking Team saga reveals the possible identity of the hacker and more about the companies that subscribed to the company's services.
Security research group MalwareMustDie (MMD) is appealing for help in stopping a predicted flood of new botnets based on the ZeusVM banking Trojan, after a toolkit to exploit the malware was leaked over the internet.
UK Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) are winning some battles and losing others when it comes to improving their firm's information security practices, according to a new report.
As Bitcoin grows in popularity, could the crypto-currency be the solution to online fraud, asks Afik Khan.
Paul Lipman explains why he thinks that the cloud offers a way forward for securing the complex interconnected world.
Alex Vovk explains how to leverage security policy and ensure it's performing correctly to prevent a data breach.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tor network exit nodes found to be sniffing passing traffic
- Old-school router attack wreaking havoc to networks
- Updated: Hackers blow the doors off Hacking Team, expose 400GB confidential data
- Can Bitcoin-based Enigma encryption succeed where HE has failed?
- Cyber security to be included in all UK computing degrees