ICYMI: Adblock threatens OSX; Thomson customers exposed; AM leaker 'a woman'; AM police call on white hat help; Malaysia cyber alert
In this week's In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Adblock Plus weakens Mac OSX ? Thomson breach exposes hundreds; Madison insider a woman says McAfee - police call for 'white hat' help; Cyber-attack alert in Malaysia.
The report provides a recollection of threats from the last five years, GPU malware assessment and techniques for withdrawing data from corporate networks.
Vulnerable libuTP protocol could have been used to force torrent apps to send malicious traffic
The alleged leader of ISIS' CyberCaliphate hacking group, Junaid Hussain, is believed to have been killed in a recent drone air strike
Take steps now to protect your data ahead of changes to the General Data Protection Regulations in Europe, says Andy Hardy.
Chris Mayers provides warnings and advice for firms to help them stay safe as more workers log on when on holiday.
Given the difficulty of preventing them, we should focus instead on minimising the damage from cyber-attacks, says Philip Lieberman.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- McAfee Labs quarterly report reviews five-year threat retrospective
- BitTorrent moves to patch reflective DDoS attack flaw
- Recovering from virtual breaches is doubly expensive for businesses
- Symantec identifies 49 new modules associated with Regin
- ICYMI: Adblock threatens OSX; Thomson customers exposed; AM leaker 'a woman'; AM police call on white hat help; Malaysia cyber alert