Iphone malware around for ten months and over 100 apps compromised
Researchers in the US have established ways to hack the cars of Virginia State police.
Last year, Scottrade, a US broker, was subjected to a breach that saw a potential 4.6 million customers' records stolen. They only found out in August.
If they can't identify attacks when they happen, how can financial organisations effectively combat them, asks Ron Miller.
In the wake of the SYNful Knock attack on its routers, Cisco should re-engineer its devices to prevent future attacks, says Raimund Genes.
Using individual user's behaviour patterns can identify both the individual and Bot activity to thwart RATs says Uri Rivner
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- New cyber-security organisation aims to secure Internet of Things
- UK firms hit as Dridex criminals target 385 million emails
- The cost of a data breach and how to avoid paying it
- GCHQ urges organisations to ditch pointless password policies
- Vulnerability in AWS could have led to RSA keys being stolen
- Police cars now hackable according to US report
- Nearly 5 million customers' details stolen from brokerage firm
- Updated: YiSpecter malware targets non-jailbroken iOS devices
- Car hacking through diagnostics tools are creating new 'car brothels'
- Global nuclear facilities risk 'serious' threat of cyber-attack