Security company, Damballa, has discovered two new utilities for 'wiping malware', like Destover, which allow it to better hide its tracks and disguise itself among your regular files
Consumers are finally beecoming aware of the value of their data, and show preference to companies that protect it.
Starwood Worldwide, Mandarin Oriental, Hilton and Trump hotels all experience card processing system calamities.
iSIGHT says it has discovered the most advanced POS malware it has ever seen, with the ability to customise its attacks to individual victims.
Ed Macnair addresses the need to strengthen cyber-security in businesses and schools to take a step in the right direction in the fight against terrorism.
Darren White looks at how organisations can prioritise email security to protect their customers online.
In the run up to the year-end, SC will run publish projections from different commentators on what's in store for the cyber-security industry in 2016. First up Adam Boone ranges over IoT to mitigation in breached systems.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- French intelligence services in crisis following Paris attacks
- If ISIS managed to hack UK infrastructure, what could they actually do?
- Police body cameras pre-infected with Conficker malware
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware