Millions of Android smartphones 'may not properly sanitise' internal SD card and data partitions... leading to residual data staying on 'wiped' devices
Angler exploit kit use in TeslaCrypt ransomware signals new trend in blackmailing malware
Michael S Rogers, the Chief of the US Cyber Command and director of the National Security Agency, has called for international cooperation on cyber-crime, and says that the Internet cannot be ruled by one governing body.
Users of SOHO routers are being urged to update their firmware as soon as possible following the discovery of a new exploit that has caused in excess of one million redirects in a week.
Matthew Bryars, CEO of Aeriandi, analyses the threat of insider fraud and what contact centres can do to minimise risk
Dieter Lott discusses the security and networking solutions market and how organisations should be adopting a new proactive approach to security breaches given that IT infrastructure is in a constant state of change.
Teach children to code and, yes, even to hack so they learn about the power and potential perils of the internet, says Nick Banks.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Adult Friend Finder breach exposes millions of users
- Leaky Bluetooth smartphones & wearables can be tracked from 100m away
- New GCSE to focus on cyber-security, encourage students to DoS around
- Google 'Master Cookie' remains after Android factory reset
- Novel malvertising attack leads to drive-by ransomware