Italy's Hacking Team, an alleged practitioner in the dark art of citizen surveillance, has reportedly been subjected to a severe hack itself.
UK Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) are winning some battles and losing others when it comes to improving their firm's information security practices, according to a new report.
First prize goes to whoever can locate Gameover Zeus instigator, Evgeniy Mikhailovich Bogachev, worth a £2 million reward from the FBI.
Users of the video-sharing site Plex have been left vulnerable to an attack after the company revealed that members' passwords had been compromised.
Alex Vovk explains how to leverage security policy and ensure it's performing correctly to prevent a data breach.
University networks are becoming increasingly more attractive targets, as witness last week's attack on Harvard University in America, says James Burns.
The return of a decade-old attack vector, the malicious macro, requires a granular, policy-based approach to managing email at the gateway, says Greg Sim.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tor network exit nodes found to be sniffing passing traffic
- Old-school router attack wreaking havoc to networks
- VPN services at risk from IPv6 vulnerability
- Can Bitcoin-based Enigma encryption succeed where HE has failed?
- Updated: Hackers blow the doors off Hacking Team, expose 400GB confidential data