CryptoCoinNews and Hacked offer bounty of five bitcoins to catch blackmailer who is holding them to ransom with DDoS threat
Windows Defender has come to the rescue giving users the ability to detect and remove the vulnerable Dell certificates from the certificate root store, as well as the affected binaries that might re-install it.
CryptoWall 4.0 has been spotted being distributed not by the classical phishing campaign but by the ever-more prevalent exploit kit.
Most corporate attacks apparently happen on a Friday, but just imagine how much of a threat is posed to retailers this coming weekend which is topped and tailed by Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Amichai Shulman demonstrates the role that social engineering plays in the life of a cyber-attacker.
Stess testing has become an essential activity rather than simply best practice says Martijn Groot who adds that banks require comprehensive data management capabilities to reduce the operational risk of unknown data.
Ed Macnair addresses the need to strengthen cyber-security in businesses and schools to take a step in the right direction in the fight against terrorism.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Social engineering: hacker tricks that make recipients click
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- Five last minute retail risk mitigations for Black Friday weekend
- Anonymous' Twitter war hits stumbling block
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware