Paul Gillen, head of operations at Europol's European Cybercrime Centre (EC3), will leave his position to take up a similar title at UK bank Barclays.
SSL flaw in AFNetworking secure communications library puts iOS and iPad apps at risk.
A new zero-day flaw affecting all versions of Google's Android operating system could be exploited by hackers looking to steal data or take control of the mobile device.
US President Barack Obama's emails were stolen by Russian hackers, according to new claims.
Ben Harknet says security teams need to develop an effective external threat management programme as a core component of their overall security capability to deal with broken SSL certificates and third party app vulnerabilities.
Public-private partnerships in cyber-security are needed with governments helping protect their private sector from cyber-espionage - as demonstrated in Finland and Israel
Time to set the record straight on email authentication: DMARC won't get spam into the inbox, says Rob Holmes
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Britain hit hard as cyber-attacks rise 40 percent
- Nearly 100 Oracle product vulnerabilities require patches
- London police chief admits cyber-crime failings
- Prison escape via mobile phone highlights social engineering vulnerability
- RSA 2015: Cyber-security professionals identify cyber-criminals as biggest threat