The government of Singapore is to shut off access to the internet of government agencies in an effort to preempt a cyber-attack or a data breach.
A FireEye researcher has warned of cyber-criminals trying to exploit million dollar mergers and acquisition deals
22,000 documents have leaked from French shipbuilder DCNS which is building submarines for the Indian navy.
Freedom of Information requests filed by security company SentinelOne have shown that ransomware attacks appear to be rife within the UK higher education sector.
Code leaked by the Shadow Brokers group has set off calls from security researchers and tech groups in the US for a national conversation about vulnerability disclosure policy.
Nik Whitfield says before you worry about whether you have enough people with the right skills, worry about how people who have the most skills are spending their time - and why.
Matt Little asks how do companies identify, react to and guard against thieves, snoops and idiots?
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Private firms to chase cyber-criminals for cash bounties, say police
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- Shadow Broker's leaked files confirmed real by Snowden docs
- Is Android as easy to secure as the latest AV-TEST results appear to suggest?
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- The cyber-security skills gap: make better use of what you've got
- Researcher warns of cyber-threat to mergers and acquisitions
- Verify service to be used outside of central government
- FBI investigating possible Russian hack of NY Times
- 47% of NHS Trusts in England admit to falling victim to ransomware