Telegram messaging service, which promotes its encrypted communications capabilities, could leak personally identifiable data exposing users to stalkers
Russia has officially proposed it join forces with France and Germany to design new IT security technologies that could be used in the fight against international terrorists.
The Yale Home System (Europe) Android application vulnerable to a man-in-the-middle attack due to TLS errors .
A suspected Russian hacker claiming to have stolen 1.2 billion unique email and password combinations is being pursued by the FBI.
Itay Glick advises on the unforeseen cyber-dangers that abound during the entire calendar year of a hacker as well as the holiday season, a time when consumers are most vulnerable.
Tom Read points out key recommendations one should consider when reviewing their information security strategy
Amichai Shulman demonstrates the role that social engineering plays in the life of a cyber-attacker.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware