The latest ICYMI column looks at the biggest stories on SC this week, including a 'faster Tor', the security implications of Windows 10 and the actual cost of a real APT.
The SANS Cyber Academy will hold a recruitment fair in the autumn to showcase 40 top cyber-security graduates.
A single packet could leave the internet in a bind, warn experts.
Researchers with ESET have been monitoring Potao malware since it was first identified in 2011.
Innovation and security should not be mutually exclusive but unfortunately they often are seen that way, says James Henry.
As mobility introduces changes in workplace dynamics, Charles Milton looks at how to shift power in favour of the CISO while securing the borderless enterprise.
Your business needs to secure itself against the new wave of Summer Interns, says Chris Sullivan.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- HMRC launches Cyber Security Command Centre
- Updated: Hackers blow the doors off Hacking Team, expose 400GB confidential data
- The applicability of ISO 27001 across industries
- CESG gives security seal of approval for Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Study: Critical infrastructure attacks often result in physical damage