Europe's police agency, Europol, is getting new powers to combat terrorism, cyber-crime and other cross-border threats, after more than 440 people were killed in terrorist attacks last month, including the Paris attacks.
Kentucky-based CISO says security industry and UK government are failing SMEs in the UK.
As reported yesterday, the VTech hackers purportedly made off with millions of pieces of customer information and have now been revealed to have stolen photos and private chat histories too.
One mysterious hacker has blackmailed a UAE bank threatening to release the account information of some of their most important clients over Twitter.
Itay Glick advises on the unforeseen cyber-dangers that abound during the entire calendar year of a hacker as well as the holiday season, a time when consumers are most vulnerable.
Tom Read points out key recommendations one should consider when reviewing their information security strategy
Amichai Shulman demonstrates the role that social engineering plays in the life of a cyber-attacker.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware