The US US Government Accountability Office has released a report showing that The Pentagon is controlling its nuclear arms with computers from the 1970's.
One of the Netherland's Cyber-security chiefs opened today's 7th annual Hack in the Box with a call to bring the private, public and communities closer together.
Bolt Financial's John Adams took the stage at HITB 2016 today to label many governments' drivers for backdoors unworkable
China will send the first quantum communications satellite into orbit in July, vastly improving the secure transmission of data and thwarting the efforts of hackers.
Despite very vocal critics, Netflix will not give in to the demands of overseas VPN users that want access to the US catalogue of shows says Paul Bischoff.
Data security has never before featured so highly on the boardroom agenda, mostly thanks to a continued avalanche of major breach incidents says Tony Pepper.
In today's cyber-threat landscape, the importance of incident response (IR) as a critical priority is fast gaining traction among the security community says John Bruce.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- Surrey teenager charged under Computer Misuse Act over Mumsnet hack
- 117 million LinkedIn email credentials found for sale on the dark web
- Cerber ransomware on sale in Russian darknet with new scripting features
- Two-year GDPR honeymoon period starts today