Stefan Viehböck, senior security consultant at SEC Consult, examined 4000 devices from 70 vendors and found widespread reuse of private keys.
The reFUD.me malware services website has been taken down thanks to a joint effort between the National Crime Agency and Trend Micro.
Amazon has suddenly force-reset many of it's customers passwords after a vulnerability scare
Stess testing has become an essential activity rather than simply best practice says Martijn Groot who adds that banks require comprehensive data management capabilities to reduce the operational risk of unknown data.
Ed Macnair addresses the need to strengthen cyber-security in businesses and schools to take a step in the right direction in the fight against terrorism.
Darren White looks at how organisations can prioritise email security to protect their customers online.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- French intelligence services in crisis following Paris attacks
- Finding secure advantage in the explosion of exploit kit activity
- Anonymous' Twitter war hits stumbling block
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware
- Google removes 440k links under 'Right to be Forgotten' ruling
- Five last minute retail risk mitigations for Black Friday weekend
- Nine percent of HTTPS hosts on the web "share the same private keys"
- Public private partnership results in arrests of two suspected malware creators
- Amazon force-resets passwords