In this week's In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Porn site hit by malvertising, Saudi Arabia tried to buy Hacking Team, botnet-powered massive attack, Cyphinx cyber-security game goes live and half a billion WinRAR users left open to assault.
Named after mythological figures, these two trojans are set to target some major financial institutions in the UK
Listening carefully to the neighbours on co-located servers could serve up an entire 2048-bit RSA key.
As American authorities investigate the latest in a long line of school shootings, attention turns to the anonymous chat site 4chan and its creator who defends the absolute right to privacy.
If they can't identify attacks when they happen, how can financial organisations effectively combat them, asks Ron Miller.
In the wake of the SYNful Knock attack on its routers, Cisco should re-engineer its devices to prevent future attacks, says Raimund Genes.
Using individual user's behaviour patterns can identify both the individual and Bot activity to thwart RATs says Uri Rivner
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Finance and HR: biggest data security risk according to new study
- New cyber-security organisation aims to secure Internet of Things
- UK firms hit as Dridex criminals target 385 million emails
- The cost of a data breach and how to avoid paying it
- GCHQ urges organisations to ditch pointless password policies