Anonymous' crowd-sourced Twitter war against the so-called Islamic State has been hit with accusations of unreliability.
Stefan Viehböck, senior security consultant at SEC Consult, examined 4000 devices from 70 vendors and found widespread reuse of private keys.
The reFUD.me malware services website has been taken down thanks to a joint effort between the National Crime Agency and Trend Micro.
Just one month after US and UK law enforcement helped take down Dridex, Trend Micro is reporting the botnet is bouncing back.
Stess testing has become an essential activity rather than simply best practice says Martijn Groot who adds that banks require comprehensive data management capabilities to reduce the operational risk of unknown data.
Ed Macnair addresses the need to strengthen cyber-security in businesses and schools to take a step in the right direction in the fight against terrorism.
Darren White looks at how organisations can prioritise email security to protect their customers online.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- French intelligence services in crisis following Paris attacks
- Finding secure advantage in the explosion of exploit kit activity
- New Destover malware features two new timestomping utilities
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware
- Nine percent of HTTPS hosts on the web "share the same private keys"
- Public private partnership results in arrests of two suspected malware creators
- GitHub of dark web offers anonymity, political neutrality
- Dridex rebound continues – US, UK hardest hit
- The interwoven perks and pitfalls in building stress testing models