SC Magazine UK
is the leading information resource for cyber security professionals in the UK and Europe, who need knowledge on IT security strategies, data protection best practices, government regulations and current IT security technologies.
Well-regarded in the industry for providing up-to-date news, comprehensive analysis, cutting-edge features, expert contributions and the best, most extensive collection of product reviews in the business, SC
readily has advanced its editorial offerings over time to supplement its award-winning print and digital media.
In addition, our globally recognised website, scmagazineUK.com
, is updated throughout each day with news articles, news briefs, online feature exclusives, contributed articles, editorial and sponsored videos, and more.
Other editorially driven products include more than 80 online events and live conferences:
- Quarterly SC Spotlights, which supplement regularly scheduled publications with focused coverage of important industry trends and topics;
- Monthly digital eBooks; an industry awards programme;
- Exclusive SC Magazine UK Editorial Roundtables—invitation-only dialogues between senior industry leaders held inside SC's editorial headquarters, with opportunities to network with peers, earn CPE credits and discuss and analyse the latest insights in information security;
- SC Congress events now produced in London each year (with keynotes, presentations and panels featuring industry leaders, as well as a robust expo hall); and
- Additional ancillary programmes.
The IT security professionals who turn to SC
and its countless digital offerings must identify and comprehend the technical demands they and their businesses face when addressing cybersecurity issues, while understanding how decisions related to their IT security and risk management postures will fit into overall business strategies.
By offering a consolidated view of the IT security space, through independent product tests and well-researched editorial content both online and, to this day, in print, SC enables IT security leaders in both the private and public sectors to make the right security decisions for their companies.
Our readers gain all the relevant information they need to safeguard their organisations and meet both over-arching business and risk management goals at the same time.