SC Magazine UK is the leading information resource for cyber security professionals in the UK and Europe, who need knowledge on IT security strategies, data protection best practices, government regulations and current IT security technologies.
Well-regarded in the industry for providing up-to-date news, comprehensive analysis, cutting-edge features, expert contributions and the best, most extensive collection of product reviews in the business, SC readily has advanced its editorial offerings over time to supplement its award-winning print and digital media.
In addition, our globally recognised website, scmagazineUK.com, is updated throughout each day with news articles, news briefs, online feature exclusives, contributed articles, editorial and sponsored videos, and more.
Other editorially driven products include more than 80 online events and live conferences:
- Quarterly SC Spotlights, which supplement regularly scheduled publications with focused coverage of important industry trends and topics;
- Monthly digital eBooks; an industry awards programme;
- Exclusive SC Magazine UK Editorial Roundtables—invitation-only dialogues between senior industry leaders held inside SC's editorial headquarters, with opportunities to network with peers, earn CPE credits and discuss and analyse the latest insights in information security;
- SC Congress events now produced in London each year (with keynotes, presentations and panels featuring industry leaders, as well as a robust expo hall); and
- Through the SC Awards we recognise and reward your achievements and the outstanding contributions you have made to information security;
- In our monthly Group Tests, we review several products around a common theme based on a predetermined set of SC Labs standards (performance, ease of use, features, documentation, support, and value for money).
- Additional ancillary programmes.
The IT security professionals who turn to SC and its countless digital offerings must identify and comprehend the technical demands they and their businesses face when addressing cybersecurity issues, while understanding how decisions related to their IT security and risk management postures will fit into overall business strategies.
By offering a consolidated view of the IT security space, through independent product tests and well-researched editorial content both online and, to this day, in print, SC enables IT security leaders in both the private and public sectors to make the right security decisions for their companies.
Our readers gain all the relevant information they need to safeguard their organisations and meet both over-arching business and risk management goals at the same time.
SC Magazine UK/Haymarket Business Media
69 London Road
Press Releases: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial: Tony Morbin, editor-in-chief, email@example.com, +44 (0) 20 8267 8078
Tom Reeve, deputy editor, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 20 8267 4297
Max Metzger, reporter, email@example.com, +44 (0) 20 8267 8016
Roi Perez, online community manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 20 8267 8019
Sales: Martin Hallett, UK accounts director, email@example.com, +44 (0) 78 8005 4997
Dennis Koster, account director, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 646 638 6019
Marketing: Karen Koza, director of marketing, email@example.com, +1 646 638 6169
Chris Corbin, marketing manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 646 638 6137
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- New PayPal phishing scam hooking victims
- Symantec products vulnerable to buffer overflow bug
- Call centre fraud spikes 45 percent as payment card security improves
- Anti-virus software stops surgery to scan medical monitor for malware
- The ransomware epidemic shows firms are failing the security basics
- SWIFT to update cyber-security policies as third heist pulled on user
- Surrey teenager charged under Computer Misuse Act over Mumsnet hack
- Microsoft to block 'terrorist content' on its services
- Changing of the TidePool: Operation Ke3chang malware evolves as APT threat reappears
- Resilience in the mid-market: Improving incident response capabilities of mid-sized organisations