Kevin Davis discusses how vital it is that organisations look to agility as a way of providing speed of change and embracing new technologies to facilitate customer needs
Researchers from Google's Brain division have released an academic paper which details how they were able to get neural networks to create their own encryption standard, and communicate between each other.
Nearly half of consumers see Artificial Intelligence as having a positive impact on society, compared to seven percent who do not.
A new report states that the UK is not prepared for a future that includes robotics and Artificial Intelligence
AI enables us to work smarter but is it an existential threat to humanity asks Nick Bostrom, University of Oxford and director of both the Future of Humanity Institute and the Strategic Artificial Intelligence Research Centre.
Darktrace's CTO, Dave Palmer, says that while ransomware is on the rise and law enforcement can do very little to help, we are living in a "golden age of criminality".
Security company Ipswitch has released new research which has shown that intelligent systems are coming fast but businesses are ill equipped to protect themselves from them.
Using artificial intelligence, we are rapidly approaching the day when computers will be able to sift through terabytes of data to detect fraudulent financial transactions.
The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at Symantec vulnerability; AI crime-fighter; Banking under threat; Flaws in SS7; PayPal phishing scam
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- The information security implications of M&A deals
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Over 400,000 phishing sites have been detected each month in 2016
- TalkTalk customers urged to get routers swapped over hacker fears
- Report: Mirai 'is just the tip of the iceberg'
- Avalanche takedown involved searches in 40 countries
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime