Most Recent Articles by Angela Moscoritolo
Big companies are controversially rewarding the research community to find code flaws. By Angela Moscaritolo.
Mozilla has been compelled to issue an update for the new version of Firefox after a bug caused version 9 of the browser to crash.
Malicious apps were uploaded to Google's Android Market at the weekend.
Google Chrome contains a vulnerability that could allow an attacker to silently execute remote code on a victim's machine outside of the browser's built-in sandbox protections, according to researchers at Slovenia-based Acros Security.
As security researchers continue their analysis of Duqu, experts say the Stuxnet-like malware was likely used in targeted attacks for several months before being discovered by anti-virus (AV) companies, highlighting the shortcomings of an industry that many say is failing to keep up with sophisticated threats.
More Articles by Angela Moscoritolo
Wikileaks was hit by a distributed denial-of-service before it released the secret US embassy cablesNov 30,2010
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Chinese Android smartphones now shipping with pre-installed malware
- The Carphone Warehouse cyber-attack: a wake-up call to UK business
- IBM warns of 'masterful' new Shifu banking Trojan
- Pre-empt the regulations and safeguard your data NOW!
- KeyRaider infects 'jailbroken' Apple iPhone users in 18 countries