Angler Exploit Kit
Trustwave researchers have looked at the new version of Sundown exploit kit, finding it to be riddled with other people's exploits
Change of tactics from cyber-criminals may be an attempt to bypass signature detection and improve infection performance.
PerezHilton.com, home to Hollywood and celebrity gossip news, has served up a new set of malicious ads to some of its half a million daily site visitors.
An array of global entertainment, news and commentary sites have been hit with perhaps the largest malvertising campaign yet.
Malvertising campaign discovered which is leveraging the good reputation of an abandoned domain name to get malicious ads on to popular sites.
The generosity of the free TSL certificate non-profit, Let's Encrypt, has been abused by malvertising cyber-criminals
Tempting collection of free Christmas images lures 60,000 users into Angler exploit kit sleigh ride. Destination: CryptoWall 4.0.
An archived article on The Guardian website that investigates cyber-crime is providing more than information, it's delivering malware via the Angler Exploit Kit.
Researchers at Malwarebytes spotted a malvertising attack targeting the popular video-sharing site DailyMotion.
International Council for Women homepage compromised, legitimate Windows libraries used to construct attack
Cisco has struck a blow to a hacker group that interrupted a significant international revenue stream that was produced by the Angler exploit kit.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry