Researchers have discovered a way to smuggle data out of Apple iPhones inside the Siri voice system.
IPhone mass uptake has led to it being clearly targeted by cyber-criminals says Cyren report
Free iPhone? More like an iPhoney...
"We need a mobile app" is a common phrase ushered in business, but the options for doing this aren't confined to native and web-based HTML5.
Apple's latest mobile operating system, iOS 7.1, was released on Monday, bringing updates for 41 bugs plaguing users.
Cyber security researchers claim that a vulnerability with popular mobile messaging app Snapchat enables hackers to launch a denial-of-service (DoS) attack against Apple's iPhone.
Virus researchers have spotted a new variant of a Mac trojan that attempts to change a victim computer's DNS settings.
Apple has taken down its recommendation that Mac OS X users deploy anti-virus technology.
Apple, whose market share is growing among computer users, is now recommending that consumers consider applying anti-virus protection to their machines.
The second version of the iPhone, released Friday, includes faster internet, GPS functionality and an application store — as well as 13 security fixes.
Sun Microsystems has issued fixes for a number of vulnerabilities in its Java offerings, while six flaws in Apple TV were patched.
OS X Leopard gets a new version as the Mac maker moves to improve reliability and squash a whole hatful of vulnerabilities
Users of the web browser on both XP and Vista can be hit by a blended attack which installs malicious code, according to a security advisory released by the software giant
The Mac manufacturer has fixed 70 problems - including more than 40 vulnerabilities - in its Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) operating system and associated components
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Adult Friend Finder breach exposes millions of users
- Google 'Master Cookie' remains after Android factory reset
- Leaky Bluetooth smartphones & wearables can be tracked from 100m away
- New GCSE to focus on cyber-security, encourage students to DoS around
- Novel malvertising attack leads to drive-by ransomware
- 'Snooper's Charter' and cyber-security get royal seal of approval in Queen's Speech
- TeslaCrypt ransomware hackers caught using Angler EK and Tor
- NSA chief calls for cyber-cooperation, still supports encryption
- US tax man admits 100,000 records fraudulently downloaded in data breach
- Backdoor demands cause PGP founder to quit US