Amount of OS X malware discovered more than last five years combined, according to research report.
Iphone malware around for ten months and over 100 apps compromised
As many as 225,000 Apple iPhone users have had their account details hacked in what is said to be the biggest attack of its kind against the firm's user base.
A security researcher has criticised Apple for failing to address a root-level vulnerability.
Researchers have discovered a way to smuggle data out of Apple iPhones inside the Siri voice system.
IPhone mass uptake has led to it being clearly targeted by cyber-criminals says Cyren report
Free iPhone? More like an iPhoney...
"We need a mobile app" is a common phrase ushered in business, but the options for doing this aren't confined to native and web-based HTML5.
Apple's latest mobile operating system, iOS 7.1, was released on Monday, bringing updates for 41 bugs plaguing users.
Cyber security researchers claim that a vulnerability with popular mobile messaging app Snapchat enables hackers to launch a denial-of-service (DoS) attack against Apple's iPhone.
Virus researchers have spotted a new variant of a Mac trojan that attempts to change a victim computer's DNS settings.
Apple has taken down its recommendation that Mac OS X users deploy anti-virus technology.
Apple, whose market share is growing among computer users, is now recommending that consumers consider applying anti-virus protection to their machines.
The second version of the iPhone, released Friday, includes faster internet, GPS functionality and an application store — as well as 13 security fixes.
Sun Microsystems has issued fixes for a number of vulnerabilities in its Java offerings, while six flaws in Apple TV were patched.
OS X Leopard gets a new version as the Mac maker moves to improve reliability and squash a whole hatful of vulnerabilities
Users of the web browser on both XP and Vista can be hit by a blended attack which installs malicious code, according to a security advisory released by the software giant
The Mac manufacturer has fixed 70 problems - including more than 40 vulnerabilities - in its Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) operating system and associated components
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report