Ahead of Cyber-Security Month in October, we spoke to Ben Goodson, recruitment sales manager at SC Jobs, about IP Expo and the hottest jobs in the sector
Anastasia (Stacey) Charbin has been appointed to chief marketing officer at Centric Software.
Kamber Devjianie has been appointed to global account manager at Authlogics.
Julie Jamsa appointed to VP of Generali Global Assistance's service delivery for identity and digital protection services global unitAugust 29, 2016
Generali Global Assistance has appointed Julie Jamsa as VP, service delivery for the company's identity and digital protection services global unit.
Mayflex has appointed Hamish Scott as account manager.
Following today's celebration of the 10,000th Apprentice in Technology, A-level students in the UK are now turning their attention to their confirmed degree and how they can end up in the profession that they aspire.
Nic Scott has been appointed to managing director for the UK and Ireland at Code42.
MEF has appointed a new Board of Directors for the 2016-2017 fiscal year.
Trustwave has appointed Chris Schueler as senior vice president of managed security services.
Niu Solutions has acquired new talent in the business development and information security departments.
Industry veteran Ian Melrose has been appointed as business development consultant at Purpose Software.
Peter Meier has been appointed as chief financial officer at HERE, the location cloud company.
Despite a slow start at the beginning of 2016, the IT jobs market in London experienced an upturn in the number of jobs with June being the highest month so far for job volume in 2016.
Rapid7 has appointed Marc Brown and Tom Schodorf to its Board of Directors.
Farsight Security Services has promoted Robert Batch, a 12-year veteran employee, to IT administrator.
Over the last six months, global demand for network engineers who have DDoS mitigation skills has continued to grow. China is seeing the most demand for these skills, with roughly 47 percent annual growth.
UK employment has reached a record high of 74.4 percent, therefore it is of utmost importance to assess high-skill jobs as these are key to securing Britain's future in the digital world.
Two new members have been appointed to the United Security Providers board of directors
Haymarket and SC Magazine launch SC Jobs - a new job site dedicated to information security professionals.
Centrify has announced the appointing of highly innovative enterprise marketing professional Rhonda Shantz as chief marketing officer.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry