Turkish anti-censorship group Turkey Blocks is reporting that various cloud services are blocked throughout Turkey as the Turkish government attempts to contain an email leak from its energy minister.
British Standards Institution (BSI) has introduced certification and training to support the use of ISO/IEC 27017 based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services.
Continuing exposure to DROWN vulnerability in cloud service providers could indicate deeper security issues and lackadaisical approach to software updates.
Almost all (94 percent) organisations in EMEA use at least one cloud service today and 32 percent expect more than half of their IT services to be cloud-based in two or three years.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report