Event News Coverage
The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend is already entrenched in many businesses, but some IT departments are trying to regain control - and security - by opting for Choose Your Own Device (CYOD) instead.
Latest Event News
What should businesses be doing to ensure that contractors and other third-parties are aware of the risks in security? That was one of the key questions during a panel discussion at Infosecurity 2014 in London on Thursday.
Red teaming is a relatively new type of extended pen testing used to raise the security and governance bar in major corporates, most notably financial service organisations such as banks.
Thieves and employees take assets off the network to avoid tracking
Digital forensics speed up the digital battle against Al Qaeda indentifying what needs to be translated.
If it is to truly enable businesses, security needs to look now at implications of future developments and explain them to the board in financial terms, suggests the Infosec panel on Monday.
The action continued on the second day of the 2014 Infosecurity Europe conference. Security expert Mikko Hypponen kicked off the event with a keynote discussing whistleblowing, while the showroom floor was buzzing with attendees learning about the latest solutions. Here's a look at day two of the big event in London's Earls Court Exhibition Centre.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- BitTorrent moves to patch reflective DDoS attack flaw
- Recovering from virtual breaches is doubly expensive for businesses
- Symantec identifies 49 new modules associated with Regin
- ICYMI: Adblock threatens OSX; Thomson customers exposed; AM leaker 'a woman'; AM police call on white hat help; Malaysia cyber alert
- Dark website Agora closes over Tor vulnerability suspicions