Most security pros (88 percent) say that they are happy with their organisation's security strategy, but 38 percent admit that their company doesn't have dedicated data loss prevention solutions in place.
Bryan Lillie puts forward suggestions for what the UK's cyber-security strategy should contain in the next five years
Andrew Rogoyski says that companies need to identify what is truly their most sensitive, most valuable data - the thing that would most severely impact the company if stolen or compromised.
Bridging the gap between executive awareness and enterprise security requires teams to provide greater visibility into programme performance and regularly communicate about emerging threats says Matt Middleton-Leal
Haroon Malik describes how CISOs can develop a cyber-security resilience strategy by having a clear vision of where they are going and what needs to be done.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Russian intelligence claims to bust up pending banking cyber-attack
- Presidential commission calls for collaborative action to combat cyber-threats
- Russia's banks will be hacked today, apparently
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Researchers hack Visa cards in six seconds