Most Recent Articles by Dan Raywood
Every business faces the possibility of external attacks, but the real threat could be buried within, in the form of the disgruntled employee, says Dan Raywood.
Silent Circle has announced that it is to close down its secure email service.
Microsoft will issue eight bulletins on next week's Patch Tuesday, including three that are rated as critical.
When a term gets boring but is still relevant, it may be time to rebrand it and look at a new way to make it matter and heard.
Older research that has not fixed general problems should not be forgotten in the face of new challenges.
More Articles by Dan Raywood
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- HMRC launches Cyber Security Command Centre
- Updated: Hackers blow the doors off Hacking Team, expose 400GB confidential data
- The applicability of ISO 27001 across industries
- CESG gives security seal of approval for Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Study: Critical infrastructure attacks often result in physical damage