Most Recent Articles by Dan Raywood
Every business faces the possibility of external attacks, but the real threat could be buried within, in the form of the disgruntled employee, says Dan Raywood.
Silent Circle has announced that it is to close down its secure email service.
Microsoft will issue eight bulletins on next week's Patch Tuesday, including three that are rated as critical.
When a term gets boring but is still relevant, it may be time to rebrand it and look at a new way to make it matter and heard.
Older research that has not fixed general problems should not be forgotten in the face of new challenges.
More Articles by Dan Raywood
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Snowden says Shadow Broker leak is likely a warning from Russia
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Private firms to chase cyber-criminals for cash bounties, say police
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- Shadow Broker's leaked files confirmed real by Snowden docs
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit