Most Recent Articles by Dan Raywood
Every business faces the possibility of external attacks, but the real threat could be buried within, in the form of the disgruntled employee, says Dan Raywood.
Silent Circle has announced that it is to close down its secure email service.
Microsoft will issue eight bulletins on next week's Patch Tuesday, including three that are rated as critical.
When a term gets boring but is still relevant, it may be time to rebrand it and look at a new way to make it matter and heard.
Older research that has not fixed general problems should not be forgotten in the face of new challenges.
More Articles by Dan Raywood
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- Social engineering: hacker tricks that make recipients click
- Five last minute retail risk mitigations for Black Friday weekend
- Anonymous' Twitter war hits stumbling block
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware