Most Recent Articles by Dan Raywood
Every business faces the possibility of external attacks, but the real threat could be buried within, in the form of the disgruntled employee, says Dan Raywood.
Silent Circle has announced that it is to close down its secure email service.
Microsoft will issue eight bulletins on next week's Patch Tuesday, including three that are rated as critical.
When a term gets boring but is still relevant, it may be time to rebrand it and look at a new way to make it matter and heard.
Older research that has not fixed general problems should not be forgotten in the face of new challenges.
More Articles by Dan Raywood
Most Recent Blog Posts
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- Two-year GDPR honeymoon period starts today
- Surrey teenager charged under Computer Misuse Act over Mumsnet hack
- Cerber ransomware on sale in Russian darknet with new scripting features
- Netflix's VPN ban may result in stronger security for VPN customers
- Email error leaks hundreds of Northern Ireland prison officer details
- Don't connect your charging cell to a computer or you may get hacked!
- SC Roundtable: Turning data into actionable intelligence
- Wekby cyber-criminals use DNS tunnelling for command and control of malware
- ICYMI: WhatsApp trap; Cerber RaaS; LinkedIn loss; Screen lock; 2 yrs to GDPR