Most Recent Articles by Dan Raywood
Every business faces the possibility of external attacks, but the real threat could be buried within, in the form of the disgruntled employee, says Dan Raywood.
Silent Circle has announced that it is to close down its secure email service.
Microsoft will issue eight bulletins on next week's Patch Tuesday, including three that are rated as critical.
When a term gets boring but is still relevant, it may be time to rebrand it and look at a new way to make it matter and heard.
Older research that has not fixed general problems should not be forgotten in the face of new challenges.
More Articles by Dan Raywood
Most Recent Blog Posts
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- NotCompatible botnet infects Android mobiles, infiltrates corporate networks
- National Grid CISO talks up security convergence
- NSA, GCHQ or both behind Stuxnet-like Regin malware?
- Defending against APTs: 'We are behind the curve'
- Russia to ban State use of foreign software in bid to boost IT-security