Most Recent Articles by Darren Pauli
A man suspected of running the most popular hosting service underpinning the darknet has been arrested in Ireland.
Attackers could have taken full remote control of Google Glass via a now patched vulnerability.
Tumblr users have been urged to install a patch after it was revealed that passwords were being sent in clear text.
Federal agents will not be welcome at the upcoming Def Con conference, founder Jeff Moss has said.
An Australian researcher has created a tool that uses Apple's location services to potentially reveal where users live.
More Articles by Darren Pauli
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Singapore to shut off internet access for government agencies
- What exactly will this new bill of rights mean for privacy laws within the UK?
- 6 in 10 universities hit by ransomware, 2/3 hit multiple times
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?