Most Recent Articles by Darren Pauli
A man suspected of running the most popular hosting service underpinning the darknet has been arrested in Ireland.
Attackers could have taken full remote control of Google Glass via a now patched vulnerability.
Tumblr users have been urged to install a patch after it was revealed that passwords were being sent in clear text.
Federal agents will not be welcome at the upcoming Def Con conference, founder Jeff Moss has said.
An Australian researcher has created a tool that uses Apple's location services to potentially reveal where users live.
More Articles by Darren Pauli
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Adult Friend Finder breach exposes millions of users
- Leaky Bluetooth smartphones & wearables can be tracked from 100m away
- New GCSE to focus on cyber-security, encourage students to DoS around
- Google 'Master Cookie' remains after Android factory reset
- Novel malvertising attack leads to drive-by ransomware
- 'Snooper's Charter' and cyber-security get royal seal of approval in Queen's Speech
- TeslaCrypt ransomware hackers caught using Angler EK and Tor
- NSA chief calls for cyber-cooperation, still supports encryption
- US tax man admits 100,000 records fraudulently downloaded in data breach
- Backdoor demands cause PGP founder to quit US