Most Recent Articles by Darren Pauli
A man suspected of running the most popular hosting service underpinning the darknet has been arrested in Ireland.
Attackers could have taken full remote control of Google Glass via a now patched vulnerability.
Tumblr users have been urged to install a patch after it was revealed that passwords were being sent in clear text.
Federal agents will not be welcome at the upcoming Def Con conference, founder Jeff Moss has said.
An Australian researcher has created a tool that uses Apple's location services to potentially reveal where users live.
More Articles by Darren Pauli
SC Webcasts UK
Senior Accreditor, Security Risk and Assurance Manager
Disclosure & Barring Service - Liverpool, Merseyside
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit