The British public has voted to leave the European Union by a margin of 52 to 48 percent. Are there any implications for people working in the cyber-security industry?
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Technical Information Security Consultant
Adeptis - Kent
Senior Security Analyst
Adeptis - Kent
Business Development Manager (IT Security Services)
Adeptis - Reading, Berkshire
Senior Network Security Engineer, London, £68-85k + package
Infosec People - England, London
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Report: Mirai 'is just the tip of the iceberg'
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- 400% increase in POS malware variants across US Thanksgiving weekend
- Only 25% of businesses can effectively detect and respond to data breaches
- Is BYOD your company's norm? Beware the ghosts of data past this Christmas
- Over 400,000 phishing sites have been detected each month in 2016
- TalkTalk customers urged to get routers swapped over hacker fears