New global research from Dell reveals the lack of awareness among SMBs and large enterprises of the requirements of the EU's GDPR, going into effect in under two years
According to new global research from Dell's Digital Transformation Security Survey, security is often seen as a barrier to digital transformation, therefore brought into the process too late to make a meaningful impact.
The Dell Data Security Report found that 82 percent of IT and business decision makers surveyed have tried to limit employee access to data across their locations,
A free honeypot chock full of fake domain credentials has been created to educate administrators on trapping and blocking attackers.
Dell's new threat report adds further evidence to support the observation that attackers are increasingly hiding activity within HTTPS.
SecureWorks, the cyber-security division of Dell, put in paperwork with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday to initiate an IPO.
Windows Defender has come to the rescue giving users the ability to detect and remove the vulnerable Dell certificates from the certificate root store, as well as the affected binaries that might re-install it.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry