Kevin Davis discusses how vital it is that organisations look to agility as a way of providing speed of change and embracing new technologies to facilitate customer needs
John Ferron discusses the best way to embark on a digital transformation exercise that can deliver business efficiency and security.
A new report states that the UK is not prepared for a future that includes robotics and Artificial Intelligence
Claire de Longeaux discusses how physical identities need to change, notably through a numerical evolution.
According to new global research from Dell's Digital Transformation Security Survey, security is often seen as a barrier to digital transformation, therefore brought into the process too late to make a meaningful impact.
The digital revolution has freed data from the office to multiple devices, bringing with it issues of secure acess, compliance and reputational integrity, which even smaller law firms must now address explains David Meyer.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry