In the ongoing saga of Chinese-American economic espionage, a Chinese ex-IBM employee has been arrested for trying to sell source code and trade secrets to the Chinese government.
The US US Government Accountability Office has released a report showing that The Pentagon is controlling its nuclear arms with computers from the 1970's.
The hacker responsible for breaching the Department of Justice's web portal has publicly posted stolen data corresponding to roughly 20,000 employees of the FBI and 9,000 from the Department of Homeland Security.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Technical Information Security Consultant
Adeptis - Kent
Senior Security Analyst
Adeptis - Kent
Business Development Manager (IT Security Services)
Adeptis - Reading, Berkshire
Senior Network Security Engineer, London, £68-85k + package
Infosec People - England, London
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Report: Mirai 'is just the tip of the iceberg'
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- 400% increase in POS malware variants across US Thanksgiving weekend
- Only 25% of businesses can effectively detect and respond to data breaches
- Is BYOD your company's norm? Beware the ghosts of data past this Christmas
- Over 400,000 phishing sites have been detected each month in 2016
- TalkTalk customers urged to get routers swapped over hacker fears