Cyber-security professionals say it is pretty simple to sort through 650,000 emails in eight days or less despite criticism from Trump supporters.
An independent researcher found gaping holes GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump's own email servers.
At a rally in Virginia, Donald Trump pledged to make cyber-security a top priority.
Clinton pinned hacks at the Democratic National Conference (DNC) on Russia while Trump said attribution is not clear.
Hacktivist group Anonymous has doubled down on its threats to interfere with Donald Trump's presidential campaign, declaring "total war" against the candidate in a YouTube video.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report