A LOOK AT SC EVENTS
Websites are under attack. In the last year, new vulnerabilities have been uncovered that allows malicious attackers to undermine security that organizations put in place to protect themselves and their end users sensitive information.
Choosing the right Secure File Transfer vendor in today's heightened security & compliance landscape
Info-Tech Director of Advisory Services in Security & Risk, James McCloskey will discuss the key risk and compliance considerations that organizations can no longer overlook when moving data assets both inside, and outside the firewall.
Organisations turn to cloud precisely because it allows both flexibility and scalability. But, many still view cloud - and cloud vendors - with trepidation, pointing to security issues, such as last year's iCloud breach, which revealed nude celebrity photos and consequently dominated the headlines in 2014.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- FBI offers $4.2m in bounties to catch cybercriminals
- Plex video sharing customers left at risk after hack attack
- ICYMI: Quantum encryption; FBI ransomware alerts; Ipv6 VPN services; Android mobiles; Ransomware
- Old-school router attack wreaking havoc to networks
- Leaked document reveals internal Bitstamp Bitcoin raid investigation