A LOOK AT SC EVENTS
Achieving faster response times - this is what IT Managers strive for every day. Manual information feeds, human intervention and excel dashboards can be the reason for response delays in a well-established and organized IT department. But how do you overcome these delays and minimize the time from detection to protection?
Attackers are more sophisticated than they've ever been. They're targeting our intellectual property, sensitive customer information, user information and much more.
Organizations have long struggled to find objective ways to measure and compare performance, leaving many executives to trust metrics and data points that may not be painting the clearest picture of security posture. With increased oversight from boards and regulating bodies, it's more important than ever for security teams to be able to accurately portray their strengths and weaknesses in this crucial area.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Scone: Bettys Tea Shop loses 122,000 customer records in data breach
- Adult Friend Finder breach exposes millions of users
- UK web admin tool infected to access 'gold mine' of data
- Update: GCHQ and police hackers protected by revised Computer Misuse Act
- 'Burnt-out' security pros hide breaches, demand bigger budgets