A LOOK AT SC EVENTS
No organisation is immune to a ransomware attack. In recent months, nearly half of all malware blocked by Mimecast for its 20,000 customers has been ransomware.
The era of the mega breach is upon us. And it's had a seismic effect on global businesses. Many name-brand organisations are spending millions dealing with the aftermath of losing customer data or intellectual property, and others are working as hard as they can to avoid the type of media attention that no one wants.
Security operations is all about understanding and acting upon of large amounts of data.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit