A LOOK AT SC EVENTS
Cyberattacks cost UK businesses £18 billion in lost revenue and £16 billion in increased IT spending per year as a result of breaches. And the issue is widespread, 81 percent of UK businesses reported a breach in 2014.
Websites are under attack. In the last year, new vulnerabilities have been uncovered that allows malicious attackers to undermine security that organizations put in place to protect themselves and their end users sensitive information.
Choosing the right Secure File Transfer vendor in today's heightened security & compliance landscape
Info-Tech Director of Advisory Services in Security & Risk, James McCloskey will discuss the key risk and compliance considerations that organizations can no longer overlook when moving data assets both inside, and outside the firewall.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- HMRC launches Cyber Security Command Centre
- Updated: Hackers blow the doors off Hacking Team, expose 400GB confidential data
- The applicability of ISO 27001 across industries
- CESG gives security seal of approval for Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Study: Critical infrastructure attacks often result in physical damage