A LOOK AT SC EVENTS
When should you ban personal mobile use? Is Choose your own device appropriate, or can you safely harness the cost savings of Bring Your Own Device? What about wearable technology? Is the issue the device, or the framework within which devices are used? Can security be moved to the data itself to minimise the impact of the access device? It depends what you want to protect and why. We look at the options and selection criteria.
Proxy deployments today have outlived their usefulness and practicality. They have joined a long list of legacy products, providing limited security functionality against today's advanced threats.
Data security - at rest, on the device, on the server, or in transit - and the access to data on the network via mobile device, and potentially "Malicious mobile apps." We focus on the challenges and practical solutions.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- SMEs don't understand their vulnerability to cyber-attacks
- SC Exclusive: Cyber-security fails to make the grade at university
- Is NSA 'World's most advanced threat actor' revealed by Kaspersky?
- Not so smart: Samsung's web-connected TVs capture conversations
- Europol cyber-crime chief becomes Barclays CISO