A LOOK AT SC EVENTS
The proposed European Data Protection Directive is a proposed update to the current Data Protection laws from 1995 and applies to all member states.
Customers are doing more and more business online. Nearly 76% of the UK population shops online and over half bank online. However, websites are constantly under attack.
SC Magazine UK, in association with our partner Ixia, will explore changing the landscape of network security via powerful new front lines of defence for enterprises worldwide.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- IP Expo Europe: The Internet of Identities can help manage myriad IoT devices
- IP Expo Europe: Don't assume you're safe from the geopolitical cyber-war
- IP Expo Europe: Holistic approach to cyber threats advised
- IP Expo Europe: The way you buy threat intelligence will change, says BAE Systems
- Cisco hinders access to Angler exploit kit