A LOOK AT SC EVENTS
Entrust Datacard's Jason Soroko takes a look at mobile identity, system architecture, threats and best security practices for mobile application development
In this webcast, Principal Security Analyst, Carl Leonard, digs deep into the Raytheon|Websense threat intelligence network to reveal some cyber security facts that you will find hard to believe. Carl will also give his predictions on how he expects the threat landscape to develop through 2016.
Threat intelligence is a broad subject and the natural tendency is to produce intelligence on any topic or event regardless of its applicability to the company.
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Social engineering: hacker tricks that make recipients click
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- Five last minute retail risk mitigations for Black Friday weekend
- Anonymous' Twitter war hits stumbling block
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware