The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at EU cyber-directive; Sports targeted; Health most breached; Orgs lack expertise; Travellers at risk
Hundreds of guests gathered on Tuesday 7th of June at the stunning Old Billingsgate
Demand is high, supply is low and requirements are changing. Tony Morbin asks - so where are we now with the role of the CISO?
While the biggest threat these days might be your employees, does that danger really mean distrusting your own team, asks Max Metzger, and what actions should you take?
SC's Roi Perez looks at how we tackle the biggest vulnerability in our IT infrastructures - the people
The figures are still abysmal. So Kate O'Flaherty asks what can the information security industry do to encourage more women to join the sector?
When designing security systems, it is vital to factor the human into the equation, otherwise, as Tom Reeve explains, you end up with confused users and vulnerable systems
Brussels-based SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), which allows 3,000 member financial institutions worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardised and reliable environment, has recently been implicated in a spate of malware-based attacks.
The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at TeamViewer hijack; Intel's processor defence; 15 per sec cards cloned; Malware via Skype; Cloud apps not GDPR ready
The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at SC Awards winners; Flawed app in Lenova; TeamViewer potential flaw; ex-staff with access; ransomware rise continues.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- BT Broadband outage blamed on power failure [updated]
- Critical infrastructure in Europe exposed to hackers
- Polish telecom suffers major data breach following hack
- Wassenaar Arrangement 'inhibits international cyber-security efforts'
- Poking around with Pokémon: why app developers need to address permission abuse
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Fake Tinder sites lure users to give up financial info
- 65% of IT pros would be grounded by Mum for their messy firewall rules
- Google recieved record 4677 data requests in latest transparency report
- ICYMI: BT outage; Euro CNI vulnerable; 4 rail attacks; Polish telecom hack: ransomware uses cloud
- BlackBerry & Apple rumble: CEO calls helping law enforcement 'civic duty'