ICYMI: This week: The buck stops with Obama; 6000 e-commerce stores hacked; largest ever pan-European cybersec exercise; preparation for the GDPR and mounting security spends
Security researchers from Google have published the results of a year-long investigation into the practice of pay-per-install software bundling - and they aren't impressed.
The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at UAE's VPN ban; Hidden malvertising; Bank voice recognition; US drops SMS -2F; Bitcoins stolen.
Intelligent and automated systems are currently being touted as the next step in cyber-security to help combat the 'always-on' cyber-criminal, but are they right for us? And are we prepared for them?
The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at Whatsapp leaked; Pokemon a threat?; gaming breach; SAP HANA remote control; Fight against ransomware
The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at EU cyber-directive; Sports targeted; Health most breached; Orgs lack expertise; Travellers at risk
Hundreds of guests gathered on Tuesday 7th of June at the stunning Old Billingsgate
Demand is high, supply is low and requirements are changing. Tony Morbin asks - so where are we now with the role of the CISO?
While the biggest threat these days might be your employees, does that danger really mean distrusting your own team, asks Max Metzger, and what actions should you take?
SC's Roi Perez looks at how we tackle the biggest vulnerability in our IT infrastructures - the people
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Mirai botnets linked to massive DDoS attacks on Dyn DNS, Flashpoint says
- PSN hacked! Server outage on launch day of Battlefield 1
- ICYMI: US to retaliate; 6,000 stores hacked; Euro CyberSec exercise; GDPR preparation
- Huge DDoS attack hits Twitter, Github, Spotify and others
- Hackers sow Discord among gamers