SWIFT's CISO, Alain Desausoi, took the stage today at the FT Cyber-Summit to announce the changes the company has planned to prevent further breaches of its systems.
SWIFT has introduced a daily reporting system intended to help members of the financial messaging system identify fraudulent payments made over the network.
Leoni AG, Europe's biggest manufacturer of wires and electrical cables, has announced losses of £34 million ($44.6 million) following a whaling attack.
£49 million worth of Bitcoins have been stolen from Hong Kong-based bitcoin exchange causing the price of Bitcoin to drop, and thus shaking confidence in the Bitcoin space.
Your next scam du jour: targeted stings and swindles based on impersonating key personnel are hitting as many as 400 companies a day.
The Daily Star newspaper is reporting that a new device has surfaced online which has the ability to clone 15 contactless bank cards a second.
The TeamViewer Reddit community is currently in upheavel, claiming that TeamViewer is the cause of their computers being infected and with malware and financial accounts emptied.
TalkTalk has revealed that the October data breach has cost the firm up to £60m, resulting in the loss of over 100K customers.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report