Russia is planning to find ways to fight cyber-criminals specialising in the theft of bank-card personal data.
New research shows that while technology is business critical to most companies, technology risk disciplines aren't moving quick enough to keep up with the rate of change in technology itself.
San Francisco's UC Berkeley has been hit with a breach and the 80,000 records have been exposed
The Acecard Android banking Trojan leaves nothing to chance when it comes to attacking banks with the malware being able to attack 50 separate online financial applications and bypass Google Play Store security.
Banking giant HSBC's online banking portal has been taken by a large DDoS attack, just a couple of days before taxes are due in.
The hacking group dubbing itself the Armada Collective has claimed responsibility for striking three Greek banks with distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks and has threatened to continue to do so unless paid a ransom.
Just one month after US and UK law enforcement helped take down Dridex, Trend Micro is reporting the botnet is bouncing back.
The Tinba 2.0 banking Trojan has been spotted targeting Russian financial institutions, possibly in response to the on-going armed-conflict between that country and the Ukraine.
Japanese online banking users are the target of a newly detected banking trojan, dubbed Win32/Brolux.A, which is so far spread through two vulnerabilities still distributed by an adult website.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- Same fate befalls Post Office broadband as hit DT?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Former Expedia IT employee admits to hacking execs from the inside
- Cyber-insurance: What will you be able to claim for and is it worth it?
- Levelling the playing field against targeted attacks
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime
- IoTSF conference: EU should become de facto regulator