Coralie Mesnard, digital identity innovation manager, identified four distinct models of digital identity, crucial to future governance, at last weeks ISSE 2016
Sacre Bleu!: A type of XSS vulnerability has been discovered in the French version of Google
France's former head of external intelligence service discussed a French cyber campaign that targeted Iran, Canada, Spain, Greece, Norway and other nations.
Bernard Cazeneuve, France's minister of the interior, has called for greater cooperation between states, businesses and citizens in the fight against online radicalisation and cyber-crime.
Russia has officially proposed it join forces with France and Germany to design new IT security technologies that could be used in the fight against international terrorists.
Following the attacks on Paris on Friday, the French government is scrambling to upgrade its intelligence capabilities which have suffered from under recruitment.
Criminals have figured out ways to 'hack' chip and pin cards, several years after University of Cambridge Researchers proved it was possible.
The French government has announced a new overarching cyber-security strategy which it hopes will create a unified, cooperative approach to protecting government, commerce and individuals.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report