Rob Sloan explains how the DNC hack was tied to Russian state hackers
An individual who self-identified as Guccifer 2.0 continues to deny reports by security firms that link the purported hacker or hacking group to Russian advanced persistent threat (APT) groups.
The Russian government has announced that 20 different bodies within Russia, many of them government agencies, have been found with espionage malware lurking in their networks
A flood of information has emerged that connects GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump to a questionable cast of characters who are linked to Russian interests.
Toni Gidwani challenges Guccifer 2.0's claimed attribution for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) breach
The eastern European hacker who breached the defences around the DNC networks in America says he's not working for the Russians.
A hacker named Guccifer 2.0 has come out to claim responsibility for the recent hack on the Democratic National Committee
Romanian jailed hacker Marcel Lehel Lazar, otherwise known as 'Guccifer', claims that he repeatedly breached the personal email server of US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in early 2013 when she was Secretary of State.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry