A medical centre in the UAE has been modestly breached by a hacker who claims to want to teach them a lesson in security.
Yahoo and the company's users may be facing a data breach of epic proportions if a hacker who claims to be hawking 200 million Yahoo account credentials is proven true.
In a first of its kind case, an ISIS-linked hacker pleaded guilty to providing material support to a designated foreign terrorist organisation.
After a hacker got into the phone of Democratic Congressman Ted Lieu, the California lawmaker is asking for an investigation.
Over £57 million has been stolen from the Bangladeshi Central bank by hackers - Bangladesh government threatening to sue the New York Federal Reserve Bank.
A new report from Trend Micro, paints the Brazilian cyber-crime scene as bountiful and its members brazen.
Citrix, a provider of virtualisation, cloud computing and remote assistance software and services to thousands of organisations worldwide, has reportedly been breached which, if true, would lay bare millions of customer endpoints.
Siful Haque Sujan, one of the Islamic State's (ISIS) leading hackers, was killed in a 10 December drone strike, according to a release from US Central Command.
One mysterious hacker has blackmailed a UAE bank threatening to release the account information of some of their most important clients over Twitter.
The alleged teenage hacker named 'Cracka' who claims to be the hacker that got into CIA Director John Brennan's AOL account, cracked jokes about still being alive, then asked the reporter not to tell anyone that.
A group of Berlin-based hackers and artists is developing an aerial probe in order to, among other things, monitor aerial surveillance.
When cyber-criminals start to leverage the full power of the internet, it's only natural that they would turn to e-commerce to spread their wares, says Grayson Milbourne.
Financial malware web injection technique hacker Deniss Calovskis says he 'knew he was breaking the law'
The alleged leader of ISIS' CyberCaliphate hacking group, Junaid Hussain, is believed to have been killed in a recent drone air strike
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry