Hacktivist group Anonymous has doubled down on its threats to interfere with Donald Trump's presidential campaign, declaring "total war" against the candidate in a YouTube video.
The hacker responsible for breaching the Department of Justice's web portal has publicly posted stolen data corresponding to roughly 20,000 employees of the FBI and 9,000 from the Department of Homeland Security.
Hacktivist group Anonymous has vowed vengeance against the group called Islamic State for the Paris attacks on Friday, claiming it will destroy the terrorist group's online operations and expose its members.
SC's Russia correspondent has been told by sources in the Russian Federal Security Service that Russian hacker groups are planning new attacks on the military and civil infrastructure of some Western countries.
Lauri Love, a UK graduate student is extradition to the U.S. for hacking government computer systems
Iranian hacktivists targeted Las Vegas Sands casino in a sinister forerunner of the Sony Pictures breach.
Hacktivists in China put anti-government messages up over broadcast programmes while Wenzhou TV station was on air.
Syrian Electronic Army defaces Reuters website via attack on US-based advertising server.
Only 17 percent of UK business leaders see cyber security as a major priority, compared to 41 percent in the US - and 52 percent in Brazil, the most alert to the problem according to new research from BT.
Check Point VP says individual hacking actions are not always criminal
Hacktivist group Anonymous has released personal details of the members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- Same fate befalls Post Office broadband as hit DT?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Former Expedia IT employee admits to hacking execs from the inside
- Cyber-insurance: What will you be able to claim for and is it worth it?
- Levelling the playing field against targeted attacks
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime
- IoTSF conference: EU should become de facto regulator