This week In Case You Missed it looks at: £1.9 bn for UK cyber strategy; Hospital hacked; More NSA leaks; Fraud attack league; Directors' breach liability
The latest In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) looks at EU cyber-directive; Sports targeted; Health most breached; Orgs lack expertise; Travellers at risk
Two critical reports showed a lack of public trust in NHS security and confidentiality handling patient records causing the government to scrap plans for a unified doctor and hosptial patient database.
The healthcare sector has once again won the dubious distinction of the leakiest industry as the Information Commissioner's Office releases data covering breaches reported in the final quarter of 2015.
Billions of pounds will be invested in the NHS to accelerate the health service's transition into a paperless system and improve information-security
New research casts doubt on data security and privacy of apps
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- Same fate befalls Post Office broadband as hit DT?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Former Expedia IT employee admits to hacking execs from the inside
- Cyber-insurance: What will you be able to claim for and is it worth it?
- Levelling the playing field against targeted attacks
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime
- IoTSF conference: EU should become de facto regulator