June 02, 2014
Starts at £297 per month.
Incapsula does exactly that. By forcing all content through a secure data centre, users - and site operators - are assured of safe, dependable content delivery. With multiple data centres around the world, Incapsula also ensures acceptable performance. Incapsula also provides improved performance through several mechanisms, such as content and network optimisation. With data centre load balancing and automatic failover, website performance is further enhanced.
Event management is straightforward and the reporting for that is complete and comprehensive. This allows operators to respond rapidly to required policy changes. Reporting likewise is comprehensive and includes such mechanisms as PCI compliance reports.
In an era where the cloud is becoming the preferred way to deliver content - web-based systems no longer simply serve up brochure material - and access internal resources such as backend databases, some form of protection is a must. One might argue that websites are, by themselves, the precursors to the cloud, so it is only reasonable that the cloud is where their protection - and that of their users - resides. Prices are US-based, thus indicative only.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry