The Delhi High Court has ordered WhatsApp not to share certain data with Facebook, as it plans to do with its groundbreaking and controversial policy changes.
A leaked catalogue has exposed one India-based tech company's attempts to sell cyber-warfare services and disinformation campaigns
22,000 documents have leaked from French shipbuilder DCNS which is building submarines for the Indian navy.
Visiting a 'forbidden' website is now punishable with a three-year jail term in India - even without downloading anything. NordVPN predicts a surge of VPN subscriptions in India by Internet users to protect online freedom.
Trend Micro has dissected malware used in the Operation C-Major attack officers of the Indian army and tracked it back to malware that originated from Pakistan.
During a visit last week from Indian prime minister, Narendra Modi, Britain's prime minister, David Cameron, agreed to work with India to institute a cyber-security training centre.
A survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) claimed that incidents of cyber-security breach have climbed a record 117 percent during the year in India.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry