A former employee of travel company, Expedia's IT department has plead guilty to hacking into his bosses email accounts and using private information to play the market.
Hitsniffer, a website analytics firm, suffers a malicious-insider data leak from ex-employee. Ex-employee now claiming he did not steal the data.
New Splunk study reveals reliance on outdated technologies is leaving firms vulnerable to breaches caused by malicious insiders and "hapless users".
In the ongoing saga of Chinese-American economic espionage, a Chinese ex-IBM employee has been arrested for trying to sell source code and trade secrets to the Chinese government.
An employee in the IT department of Mossack Fonseca, recently the subject of a massive leak, has been arrested in Geneva sparking suspicion that this may have been 'the inside man'
ISIS has suffered an apparent insider data breach, allowing security agencies fighting the terrorist group to gather highly useful information.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Information Security Risk Manager, £45-55k + bens
Infosec People - West Midlands, England, Coventry
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- Same fate befalls Post Office broadband as hit DT?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Over 400,000 phishing sites have been detected each month in 2016
- TalkTalk customers urged to get routers swapped over hacker fears
- Report: Mirai 'is just the tip of the iceberg'
- Avalanche takedown involved searches in 40 countries
- India Supreme Court calls on tech giants to curb sexual assault, cyber-crime