The Police of the Czech Republic on Tuesday announced the arrest of an unnamed Russian citizen suspected of hacking US-based targets.
UK-based Barclays PLC has teamed up with Interpol to more efficiently fight cyber-crime
The cyber-extortionist gang DD4BC has reportedly suffered a blow as one of the group's key members was arrested and another detained this week in a crackdown which has brought together law enforcement agencies from around the world.
In an effort by global law enforcement, over 37,000 websites selling counterfeit goods have been shut down during the time leading up to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report