January 2009 Issue of SCMagazine UK
SC Magazine January 2009
The year of the Android mobile kicks off; other picks include a netbook and a £5k SLR camera. By Tom Dunmore, editor-in-chief of Stuff
Mimecast's bread and butter may be email management, but its founders' vision of an information bank is alluring. By Paul Fisher
Justifying security spend in tough times is a hard sell. So, avoid complex ROI arguments, focus on risk and steer clear of jargon. By Rob ...
Mobile phones and GPS are all too easy to block, while a blanket Ofcom ban saps efforts to combat jammers
Corporate and home users don't have similar OS needs. It is time for Windows 7 to offer varied versions
External threats are more numerous, but it is the targeted, knowledgeable hits from the insider that cause most harm
Officials sound the cyberattack alarm, but tend to leave business to fend for itself. Time for less talk and more deeds
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- European Parliament approves GDPR
- Have retailers secured themselves against the Insider threat before you head to the checkout?
- The BYOD explosion: How much of a threat do personal devices really pose to your network?
- Ensure that your employment contracts are fit for purpose for cyber-security
- Cyber-crime as a business rampant, new study