January 2014 Issue of SCMagazine UK
SC Magazine January/February 2014
It's a New Year with a new editor and new team members on SC. Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone we've met and we'll ...
The BIG-IP 4200v with ASM from F5 is well-stocked with original, useful features.
Fortinet is well-known for its products, and those we have reviewed in the past exhibited high quality response to a variety of challenges.
Right out of the box, Imperva’s SecureSphere X1010 Web Application Firewall X1010 presented a slight learning curve to get it configured, as all the documentation ...
SecureSphere Database Activity Monitoring hardware appliance by Imperva is a well put together and configured machine that provides outstanding protection to both web and database ...
The McAfee Database Security Solution software is a solid buy for any enterprise.
It may be a time of great change for the infosec industry, but advice on achieving the budgets needed to keep up with new threats ...
In a special one-off case study linking our themes of PCI compliance and security spend, Random Storm technical director and co-founder Andrew Mason describes to ...
The latest PCI update offers improvements to ensure security in online transactions, says Tim Lansdale, head of payment security, WorldPay. Tony Morbin reports.
Businesses can accept employee device promiscuity without causing difficulties for IT management, says Centrify's Darren Gross.
Context-aware security can make intelligent decisions while allowing mobile users to get the job done.
Encryption integrity is called into question following NSA leaks, says Alan Kessler, CEO of Vormetric
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- HMRC launches Cyber Security Command Centre
- Updated: Hackers blow the doors off Hacking Team, expose 400GB confidential data
- The applicability of ISO 27001 across industries
- CESG gives security seal of approval for Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Study: Critical infrastructure attacks often result in physical damage
- United reportedly hacked by same group that breached Anthem, OPM
- HAMMERTOSS malware culmination of 'best practices' for cyber attackers
- UPDATE: Does Windows 10 Wi-Fi Sense spell end of private wireless networks?
- IoT creating new software vendors
- Malicious domain registration index indicative of international malware activity