January 2014 Issue of SCMagazine UK
SC Magazine January/February 2014
It's a New Year with a new editor and new team members on SC. Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone we've met and we'll ...
The BIG-IP 4200v with ASM from F5 is well-stocked with original, useful features.
Fortinet is well-known for its products, and those we have reviewed in the past exhibited high quality response to a variety of challenges.
Right out of the box, Imperva’s SecureSphere X1010 Web Application Firewall X1010 presented a slight learning curve to get it configured, as all the documentation ...
SecureSphere Database Activity Monitoring hardware appliance by Imperva is a well put together and configured machine that provides outstanding protection to both web and database ...
The McAfee Database Security Solution software is a solid buy for any enterprise.
It may be a time of great change for the infosec industry, but advice on achieving the budgets needed to keep up with new threats ...
In a special one-off case study linking our themes of PCI compliance and security spend, Random Storm technical director and co-founder Andrew Mason describes to ...
The latest PCI update offers improvements to ensure security in online transactions, says Tim Lansdale, head of payment security, WorldPay. Tony Morbin reports.
Businesses can accept employee device promiscuity without causing difficulties for IT management, says Centrify's Darren Gross.
Context-aware security can make intelligent decisions while allowing mobile users to get the job done.
Encryption integrity is called into question following NSA leaks, says Alan Kessler, CEO of Vormetric
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Snowden says Shadow Broker leak is likely a warning from Russia
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Private firms to chase cyber-criminals for cash bounties, say police
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- Is Android as easy to secure as the latest AV-TEST results appear to suggest?
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit