March 2014 Issue of SCMagazine UK
This month's features cover the fast approaching demise of Windows XP support, as well as the latest on Big Data analytics.
Some may say that the lack of a recognised entry qualification for the information security industry is a good thing, for while professionalising ensures a ...
There are better paths to authentication than passwords, primarily using multifactor and biometric tools, says Peter Stephenson
he IronKey F200 Biometric Flash Drive by Imation comes in several sizes for different uses. The first noticeable aspect out of the box is the ...
ecureAuth IdP is a good choice for an authentication solution because it supports a variety of multi-platform authentication devices and the server can be setup ...
SecurEnvoy’s SecurAccess is a product for authentication using multifactor and/or biometrics. This class of products provide enhanced security for users providing credentials for access to ...
With Windows XP fast approaching its end-of-support deadline, many firms are going to be at risk of attack, reports Kate O'Flaherty.
IT decision makers are leveraging Big Data security analytics tools to serve up more information on threats, reports Doug Drinkwater.
The UK aims to be the safest place to do business online, but that aim is potentially undermined by cyber security skills shortages, says (ISC)²'s ...
Precautions must be taken to protect your Bitcoin horde, says LogRhythm's Mark Vankempen
Being alert to the danger of outside attacks is one thing, but like charity, security begins at home. Expect the unexpected, warns Geoff Sweeney, CTO ...
Cyber security can't remain an IT issue. It needs to be addressed and filtered from the C-suite throughout the business, explains Rangu Salgame, CEO of ...
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Security researcher blasts United Airlines' bug bounty programme
- Video: Young and gifted codebreakers compete in cyber-security masterclass final
- Social engineering: hacker tricks that make recipients click
- Five last minute retail risk mitigations for Black Friday weekend
- Anonymous' Twitter war hits stumbling block
- ISSE Berlin: Germany to promote 'digital sovereignty'
- Purchasing cyber-insurance without a proven security system will leave businesses out of pocket
- Sophisticated Apple Phishing Email making the rounds
- ISSE Berlin: Safe Harbour II initial agreement expected
- 2015 worst year in history for Mac malware