November 2013 Issue of SCMagazine UK
This month's issue includes features on advanced persistent threats, the shifting role of the CISO, and business continuity after an incident.
Mobile and cloud security, along with insider threats continued to dominate concerns over the past 12 months -impacted by the increased attention resulting from the ...
The FortiMail-200D from Fortinet features many email security features bundled into an easy-to-manage appliance. It includes anti-virus, anti-spam, onboard identity-based encryption, and content filtering and ...
McAfee Email Protection offers full-scale email security and content management in a single appliance with flexible deployment options.
A UK college provides its 'digital natives' with a secure environment that can be accessed anywhere from any device, reports Greg Masters.
The role of the chief information security officer is expanding to meet new challenges, says Paul Swarbrick, former CISO at NATS, as Karen Epper Hoffman ...
Advanced persistent threats are a real and present danger to all organisations big and small, and only the foolhardy would dismiss them as another hyped ...
Services abound for business continuity and disaster recovery in the cloud, but what's the right choice for your organisation? Alan Earls investigates the options.
Blaming cloud providers for giving in to the demands of US intelligence is a naive approach to a complex issue.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry