November 2013 Issue of SCMagazine UK
This month's issue includes features on advanced persistent threats, the shifting role of the CISO, and business continuity after an incident.
Mobile and cloud security, along with insider threats continued to dominate concerns over the past 12 months -impacted by the increased attention resulting from the ...
The FortiMail-200D from Fortinet features many email security features bundled into an easy-to-manage appliance. It includes anti-virus, anti-spam, onboard identity-based encryption, and content filtering and ...
McAfee Email Protection offers full-scale email security and content management in a single appliance with flexible deployment options.
A UK college provides its 'digital natives' with a secure environment that can be accessed anywhere from any device, reports Greg Masters.
The role of the chief information security officer is expanding to meet new challenges, says Paul Swarbrick, former CISO at NATS, as Karen Epper Hoffman ...
Advanced persistent threats are a real and present danger to all organisations big and small, and only the foolhardy would dismiss them as another hyped ...
Services abound for business continuity and disaster recovery in the cloud, but what's the right choice for your organisation? Alan Earls investigates the options.
Blaming cloud providers for giving in to the demands of US intelligence is a naive approach to a complex issue.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- European Parliament approves GDPR
- Have retailers secured themselves against the Insider threat before you head to the checkout?
- Ensure that your employment contracts are fit for purpose for cyber-security
- Cyber-crime as a business rampant, new study
- How will the new EU-US privacy shield fit with the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation?
- BT Tower mock cyber-investigation unveils hidden IT talents
- Botnets getting bigger and stronger, says Kaspersky
- Video: New EPQ offers students equivalent of cyber-security AS level
- Qatar National Bank breached, files published, Turkish fascists claim responsibility
- ICYMI: Facebook flaw; Verizon report; 5 Cisco alerts; TalkTalk arrest; Crime up