November 2013 Issue of SCMagazine UK
This month's issue includes features on advanced persistent threats, the shifting role of the CISO, and business continuity after an incident.
Mobile and cloud security, along with insider threats continued to dominate concerns over the past 12 months -impacted by the increased attention resulting from the ...
The FortiMail-200D from Fortinet features many email security features bundled into an easy-to-manage appliance. It includes anti-virus, anti-spam, onboard identity-based encryption, and content filtering and ...
McAfee Email Protection offers full-scale email security and content management in a single appliance with flexible deployment options.
A UK college provides its 'digital natives' with a secure environment that can be accessed anywhere from any device, reports Greg Masters.
The role of the chief information security officer is expanding to meet new challenges, says Paul Swarbrick, former CISO at NATS, as Karen Epper Hoffman ...
Advanced persistent threats are a real and present danger to all organisations big and small, and only the foolhardy would dismiss them as another hyped ...
Services abound for business continuity and disaster recovery in the cloud, but what's the right choice for your organisation? Alan Earls investigates the options.
Blaming cloud providers for giving in to the demands of US intelligence is a naive approach to a complex issue.
SC Webcasts UK
Senior Accreditor, Security Risk and Assurance Manager
Disclosure & Barring Service - Liverpool, Merseyside
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- It's a trap! WhatsApp Gold 'premium' version lures users to malware
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- State officials warn Congress: don't damage public confidence in election systems
- Android.Lockerscreen using pseudorandom passcodes to ensure payouts
- OPenSSL patch introduced flaw, critical fix advised
- Video: Surveying the threat landscape at the SC Roundtable
- MoD goes Splunk to advance information as a 'force multiplier'