September 2007 Issue of SCMagazine UK
SC Magazine September 2007
The House of Lords science and technology committee has delivered its verdict on the online world with the publication of its report on personal internet ...
Recent high-profile security breaches are making it harder to separate the key issues from the hype. Barry Mansfield asks top experts for their advice.
Venture capitalists are on a shopping spree. For budding infosec entrepreneurs in need of cash, this could be the answer. By Richard Willsher.
A background in banking has given the ScanSafe CEO and co-founder the drive and confidence to tackle the market head-on.
The financial services sector needs to boost its IT security defences, says Geoff Sweeney.
Businesses may have reasons to monitor email, but they must protect employees' privacy.
As we start to pay bills and surf the web from our mobile phones, it's not the handsets thieves will be after.
Don't take log files as absolute truth. They're only as reliable as the systems that generated them.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- SMEs don't understand their vulnerability to cyber-attacks
- SC Exclusive: Cyber-security fails to make the grade at university
- Is NSA 'World's most advanced threat actor' revealed by Kaspersky?
- Not so smart: Samsung's web-connected TVs capture conversations
- Europol cyber-crime chief becomes Barclays CISO