September 2013 Issue of SCMagazine UK
SC Magazine September/October 2013
You can't stop change, but you can help define it. SC Magazine has been around for well over 20 years now. And, as the leading ...
The MailGate SC from Axway incorporates email security with safeguard collaboration functions.
The Spam & Virus Firewall from Barracuda Networks provides solid inbound and outbound email security functionality through a feature-rich appliance.
The Cisco Email Security virtual appliance offers a full set of inbound and outbound email security and control features.
The ePrism Email Security appliance from EdgeWave offers email security features such as inbound and outbound content filtering and email policy enforcement, anti-spam and anti-virus.
The F-Secure Protection Service for Email is a fully hosted email security offering that can work in tandem with an already existing email server to ...
The XCS (Extensible Content Security) Appliance from WatchGuard provides solid email security and email content management in one easy-to-manage appliance.
This tool manages card-not-present (CNP) transactions.
This solution offers comprehensive protection for websites.
This product provides account takeover protection.
This solution, part of our Emerging Products Group Test on online fraud, provides two-factor authentication in a consumer environment.
Every business faces the possibility of external attacks, but the real threat could be buried within, in the form of the disgruntled employee, says Dan ...
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is approaching its third iteration - and with it comes another chance to make the global ...
With so much of the national infrastructure, from utilities to the internet itself, a potential target of attack, the Government is forging partnerships with the ...
Having a hard time getting security budget approval? Start by being relevant and communicating.
The government has done its bit for cyber security - now it's up to businesses to take action, and quickly.
With an ever-evolving list of compliance regulations, automation goes a long way to alleviating mundane tasks - and it's never been simpler, says Peter Stephenson.
With BYOD, one might think vendors would be scrambling for new tools and techniques to handle the onslaught of users insisting on adding their smartphones ...
Agiliance RiskVision manages enterprise risk by making it visible, actionable and measurable across business units, IT operations and security management in near real-time.
AlgoSec Security Management Suite comprises three parts: FireWall Analyzer, FireFlow and BusinessFlow.
Tufin Security Suite is back again this year and it has some great new features onboard. It comprises SecureTrack and SecureChange and Tufin’s newest offering, ...
Mobile device management products shouldn't have to be complicated, and Fixmo SafeZone is proof of that. Incorporating 256-bit AES encryption, two-factor authentication support and a ...
Sophos Mobile Control provides a full set of features and functionality for management and control of a broad range of mobile devices. Administrators can use ...
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry