Movers & Makers
Kevin Chapman has been appointed as SVP & general manager for SMB Business at Avast.
Will Liu has been appointed as UK general manager at TP-Link.
Sergio Berriz has been appointed as senior vice president engineering at NetComm Wireless Limited.
New staff join team at Evidence Talks
Nuix has appointed Paul Slater as global head of investigations.
Lifesize has appointed Vineet Misra as chief information officer and Bryan Brown as director of security and privacy.
Darren Reho has been appointed as principal consultant at C3IA.
Dunken Fisken has been appointed as VP EMEA at Lumeta.
Assured Digital Group (ADG) has received investment from top Australian investors to support global expansion of digital services to operate in a secure and assured manner.
Nick Pollard has been appointed to security & intelligence principal in EMEA at Nuix.
Claire Berry has been appointed as a service operations manager at PAV i.t.
Bernd Hesse has been appointed as senior director, technology development at Calix, Inc.
Paul Calatayud has been appointed as chief technology officer at FireMon.
Christopher Histed has been appointed as master of the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists (WCIT).
Joe Hancock has been appointed as cyber-security lead at law firm Mishcon de Reya.
Tim Erridge appointed to director of advisory and Peter Barbour promoted to head of response at Context Information SecurityOctober 11, 2016
Context Information Security has appointed Tim Erridge to director of advisory and Peter Barbour to head of response.
Kevin James has been appointed as operations director at SecureData.
Former managing director of E-POST, Mark Rees, has been appointed to chief operations officer (COO) at Secucloud.
Tunji Akintokun, director at Cisco Systems, has been appointed as non-executive director at Regital.
BeCyberSure has appointed Kevin Smith as senior payments services & risk management consultant and industry advisor.
Dr Hielke Hijmans has joined the Centre for Information Policy Leadership (CIPL) at Hunton & Williams LLP as a senior policy advisor.
OutSystems has appointed Mike Lambert to chief revenue officer to expand the company's C-Suite.
James Beer has been appointed to the Board of Directors at ForeScout Technologies.
Tom Glocer, former CEO of Thomson Reuters, has been appointed as a strategy adviser at Post-Quantum.
Sir Julian King recommended for appointment to commissioner for Security Union of European ParliamentSeptember 14, 2016
The Civil Liberties Committee recommends that Sir Julian King should be appointed as commissioner for Security Union.
Chairman and founder Nigel Taylor is back up and running Taylor Made Computer Solutions.
Calldorado has appointed Brian Jakobsen as chief technology officer.
FinalCode has announced the opening of a new regional headquarters to be based in London. The company also appointed Jo Below as managing director, Europe.
Acronis has appointed Mike Chadwick as VP of engineering and cloud operations.
Anastasia (Stacey) Charbin has been appointed to chief marketing officer at Centric Software.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: CEO Sacked; MS Zero-day; Passwords dropped; Ransomware wild, charging hack
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry