Network Access Control
Brian Chappell is passionate about the importance of integration to the security industry and explains why it has the power to help companies make quicker and better decisions.
A former Citibank employee was sentenced to 21 months in prison after wiping routers and shutting down 90 percent of the firm's network access across North America.
Dr Adrian Davis of (ISC)2 spoke to SC about how cyber-security will affect all of our lives in the coming decade and how it can't be left up to the market to decide how.
Track and audit changes on the network, especially by privileged users, and make it known that monitoring happens in order to reduce misuse says Michael Fimin.
A different attitude to privacy and security among many new workplace entrants is a potential risk that has to be managed says Chris Sullivan.
Knowing what's normal on the network will help identify attacks says Dirk Paessler
Its time to take back third party remote access and increase visibility on the network says Stuart Facey
De-perimeterisation, wireless, mobility and sophisticated threats have rejuvenated the adoption of network access control (NAC) technologies.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report