Attackers are actively exploiting a gaping zero-day hole in versions 9 and earlier of Adobe Acrobat and Reader, the company has warned.
RealNetworks has issued fixes for four critical vulnerabilities in its RealPlayer program.
Oracle on Tuesday released 45 fixes for vulnerabilities across its products, including the widely deployed Oracle Database.
The second version of the iPhone, released Friday, includes faster internet, GPS functionality and an application store — as well as 13 security fixes.
Sun Microsystems has issued fixes for a number of vulnerabilities in its Java offerings, while six flaws in Apple TV were patched.
A massive domain name server (DNS) design vulnerability that could permit cache poisoning - effectively allowing an attacker to direct users to the website of his choosing - is set to be fixed by an unprecedented synchronized series of multivendor patches.
OS X Leopard gets a new version as the Mac maker moves to improve reliability and squash a whole hatful of vulnerabilities
Adobe has updated its Reader and Acrobat products to shore up a major vulnerability that is already being exploited in the wild
Users of the web browser on both XP and Vista can be hit by a blended attack which installs malicious code, according to a security advisory released by the software giant
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- European Parliament approves GDPR
- Have retailers secured themselves against the Insider threat before you head to the checkout?
- The BYOD explosion: How much of a threat do personal devices really pose to your network?
- Ensure that your employment contracts are fit for purpose for cyber-security
- Cyber-crime as a business rampant, new study
- 272 million email account credentials found on the dark web
- UK adults clueless on where to find advice about protecting themselves
- The wave of a wand won't patch the security bug found in ImageMagick
- Localised "designer" malware campaigns all the rage, says Sophos
- Training the Mastermind (board-game) generation