Attackers are actively exploiting a gaping zero-day hole in versions 9 and earlier of Adobe Acrobat and Reader, the company has warned.
RealNetworks has issued fixes for four critical vulnerabilities in its RealPlayer program.
Oracle on Tuesday released 45 fixes for vulnerabilities across its products, including the widely deployed Oracle Database.
The second version of the iPhone, released Friday, includes faster internet, GPS functionality and an application store — as well as 13 security fixes.
Sun Microsystems has issued fixes for a number of vulnerabilities in its Java offerings, while six flaws in Apple TV were patched.
A massive domain name server (DNS) design vulnerability that could permit cache poisoning - effectively allowing an attacker to direct users to the website of his choosing - is set to be fixed by an unprecedented synchronized series of multivendor patches.
OS X Leopard gets a new version as the Mac maker moves to improve reliability and squash a whole hatful of vulnerabilities
Adobe has updated its Reader and Acrobat products to shore up a major vulnerability that is already being exploited in the wild
Users of the web browser on both XP and Vista can be hit by a blended attack which installs malicious code, according to a security advisory released by the software giant
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
DV Cleared Systems Architect - 6 Months - London
Computerfutures - London (North), London (Greater)
CISO – Chief Information Security Officer (Up to £100K)
Evolution Recruitment - London (North), London (Greater)
Head of Security Strategy – London
Evolution Recruitment - London (West), London (Greater)
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Associate Professor in Cyber Security and Networking
Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Russia's Central Bank introduces new mandatory cyber-security regulations
- Singapore to shut off internet access for government agencies
- What exactly will this new bill of rights mean for privacy laws within the UK?
- Epic hack, thousands of salted logins stolen
- 6 in 10 universities hit by ransomware, 2/3 hit multiple times
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- Microsoft ends common password use and password lockout
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- 1.5 billion Windows computers potentially affected by unpatched 0-day exploit
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- ICYMI: Russian banks, Singapore, ransomware on campus, gaming hacks and more Snowden
- Advocacy groups urge FCC in the US to address connected car technology threat
- Lost devices leading cause of data breaches, report
- WhatsApp to share customer data with Facebook
- Hackers exploit vBulletin flaw to access 27M accounts on 11 websites