Investigators have decided to drop an investigation into malware found in a hotel in Geneva after they failed to establish who was behind it
Trustwave researchers have looked at the new version of Sundown exploit kit, finding it to be riddled with other people's exploits
Scores of South Korean officials within critical government departments have been hacked and the security services are pretty sure it's their belligerent neighbours to the north
The US US Government Accountability Office has released a report showing that The Pentagon is controlling its nuclear arms with computers from the 1970's.
The Ministry of Defence is to bolster the cyber-security systems of its HMS Vanguard fleet of nuclear submarines otherwise known as Trident.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report