Pen Test Partners
SCMagazineUK.com caught up with Pen Test Partners' Ken Munro at InfoSec 2016 to talk about how he recently hacked his own Mitusbishi Outlander Hybrid
The alarm can be disabled and the battery drained, researchers claim
Ken Munro of Pen Test partners has said that VTech toys should be boycotted after the company announced it was no longer responsible for customers' data.
The security consultancy Pen Test Partners has found major security vulnerabilities in VTech devices, only adding to the bill of mistakes that the toy company has made over the past weeks.
GoPro Studio tool sends update requests, receives updates as unencrypted traffic
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £55-63k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Aldershot, Hampshire
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Cyber-security must reflect risk not just regulation
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report