New research from the Ponemon Institute in partnership with Micro Focus claims business innovation and IT security often do not go hand in hand.
Over the past two years, three out of every four organisations have been hit by the loss or theft of important data.
Study reveals majority of CISOs and CIOs recognise risk of material attacks that originate on the internet, but need better resources & infrastructure to identify and mitigate threats.
IBM Security today announced the results of a global study which found that the average cost of a data breach for companies surveyed has grown to £2.8 million, representing a 29 percent increase since 2013.
Just because a company offers a cyber-security training programme to its employees doesn't mean it's necessarily doing enough to change workers' dangerous online behaviours, according to a report from Experian and Ponemon Institute.
For the second consecutive year, Ponemon Institute's annual study on the state of security and privacy in health care found that cyber-crime was the leading cause of data breaches among hospitals and other medical providers.
A report by the relaunched Carbon Black has shown that 28 percent of UK CIOs are unconcerned with being breached.
Study of 450 UK IT and security professionals uncovers insufficient planning and lack of clear ownership as major inhibitors to achieving cyber resilience.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- Russian intelligence claims to bust up pending banking cyber-attack
- Presidential commission calls for collaborative action to combat cyber-threats
- Russia's banks will be hacked today, apparently
- Met Police grab suspect with phone unlocked to get hold of data
- Researchers hack Visa cards in six seconds