AlienVault, the company with the cool logo, has really outdone themselves with the Unified Security Management Platform (USM).
This one leads two lives: a SIEM in its own right or a tool that can work alongside other, perhaps larger, SIEMs.
Excellent value and wide-ranging capabilities perhaps unexpected in such a modestly priced package.
Probably the most complete pure-play SIEM we’ve seen with the added benefit of many next-gen features and superlative correlation and analytics.
Probably the most comprehensive and powerful SIEM we’ve seen, continuing the legacy of the old Nitro product up to the present time.
The T30-W is a UTM for small- to medium-sized organisations. Used with Dimension it provides most of the functionality needed for today’s threatscape.
Bayometric does have many kinds of fingerprint scanners available for sale, it primarily is the developer of a fingerprint recognition API.
The idea behind Datablink is that you pair up your device or mobile phone with a screen that is presented from a server online.
PortalGuard is a dedicated web-based portal that provides all strong authentication for the assets it supports.
SafeNet Authentication Service is a SaaS offering, but it can be set up on-premises if desired.
SC Webcasts UK
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- European Parliament approves GDPR
- Have retailers secured themselves against the Insider threat before you head to the checkout?
- The BYOD explosion: How much of a threat do personal devices really pose to your network?
- Ensure that your employment contracts are fit for purpose for cyber-security
- Cyber-crime as a business rampant, new study
- World Password Day: resources to help you on this special occasion
- Google denies email injection flaw can bypass filters and pwn users
- A successful move to a global cashless society requires a comprehensive information security strategy
- PC users improve software patching yet challenges remain
- Number one risk to the broader economy is cyber-risk