Pascal Bergeot says being able to take remote control of users' PCs is crucial to managing modern and disparate work forces, but can you really be sure how safe you are?
Researchers claim they were able to crack into Tesla's CAN Bus to achieve remote control of the electric car and the DoT just issued a new policy concerning automated vehicles.
Kaspersky researchers have spotted the Lurk banking Trojan lurking around as legitimate pieces of software on Ammyy.com
A new root vulnerability, allows hackers to easily open networked door controllers in airports, university campus, hospitals, government facilities and other organisations.
Arbor Networks has discovered a new remote access trojan targeting the government of Myanmar as well as NGOs inside the country, believed to be driven by "east Asian actors".
A new report from Trend Micro has suggested that 6.1 million apps for smart TVs and remote controls could be vulnerable to remote code execution attacks.
Users of the remote access trojan, DroidJack, have been raided by police in six countries as part of international investigation into Android spyware.
A team of experts at 7 Elements has discovered a recent VMware vCentre vulnerability that could result in unauthorised remote access.
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Security Architect, Cardiff - to £70k Basic
Infosec People - Cardiff, Wales
Interim CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - Cyber Security Director
CYBER EXECS - London (Central), London (Greater)
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report