SC's most recent roundtable visited that most pressing of topics, the General Data Protection Regulation and how to get ready before it takes effect.
A host of security professionals joined SC yesterday for a frank discussion on the looming threat landscape
SC Magazine's most recent roundtable opened with the question, when it comes to a breach, where does the buck stop? Who own's the breach?
No one wants to plan for a breach, but its what you ought to do if you want to minimise the costs, data losses and reputational damage when the inevitable happens, hence the avid pre-planning at last week's SC roundtable.
Cyber-security has become a boardroom issue, but too few boards give the topic the time or resources required, our experts agreed at a recent SC Magazine Roundtable. Opinions were split over how to respond
SC Webcasts UK
Information Security Manager
Infosec People - Hammersmith, West London
Junior Penetration Tester, Hertfordshire, to £35k + benefits
Infosec People - England, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
CYBER EXECS - London (Greater)
SOC Analyst, Aldershot, £47-56k + package
Infosec People - Hampshire, England, Aldershot
Senior Security Engineer
Loveworklife Recruitment - United Kingdom
Sign up to our newsletters
SC Magazine UK Articles
- Tesco Bank allegedly ignored warnings of hack from Visa
- Investigatory Powers and Digital Economy Bills could threaten economy
- Updated: A million German routers knocked offline by failed Mirai botnet attack
- Gooligan ad fraud malware infects 1.3M Android users, installs over 2M unwanted apps
- Microsoft update left Azure Linux virtual machines open to hacking
- SC Awards Europe 2016 winners announcements!
- ISIS radicalises 'lone wolves' through strong social media presence
- Updated: How will Brexit affect the cyber-security industry in UK and Europe?
- 9.2 million medical records for sale on darkweb
- Microsoft Office 365 hit with massive Cerber ransomware attack, report
- ICYMI: Tesco warned; IP Bill threatens economy; German routers offline; Azure trojan; Gooligan fraud
- Data centres are on the move - where will they end up?
- 90% of ITDMs believe IAM is crucial to digital transformation success
- Research: Hacked companies could see customer exodus if breached
- Misconfigured drive exposes locations of explosives used by oil industry